Ethical food firm VBites has unveiled its 2017 Christmas range, featuring a new festive pâté alongside traditional favourites, all made from 100% natural plant based ingredients.
New to the range is VBites’ gourmet VegiDeli Duck Style & Orange Pâté (£2.29 for 150g). Delicately infused with orange, this makes a great festive starter served with crispy warm toast, homemade chutney and salad. Serve too with flatbreads or crackers for a great Christmas canapé.
Traditional VBites’ festive favourites making a return include:
• 48 Piece Party Pack, £13.99 (frozen)
– 10 Delicious Mini Vegan Quiche Lorraine puff pastry tartlets with a creamy, dairy-free Cheezly and bacon-style filling
– 10 Swedish-inspired Mini Meat Free Spiced Cocktail Sausages
– 8 Mouthwatering Mini Duck Style Spring Rolls in a crispy pastry wrapper with spring onion and carrot in a hoisin sauce
– 10 Scrumptious meat-free Pork and Beef Style puff pastry sausage rolls
– 10 Spinach and Chickpea Bhajis seasoned with Indian spices
• VBites’ VegiDeli Seed Roast, £5.49 for 500g
The perfect centrepiece for a festive feast, VBites’ seed roast is made from sunflower and pumpkin seeds with a seasoned blend of chickpeas, mushrooms and leeks.
Available from good health food stores including Holland and Barrett, Ocado and online at www.vbitesfoods.com