On Wednesday 2nd May, London Luton Airport (LLA) will be holding its first “How to Bid for Contracts” event. Local businesses will be able to gain insight from LLA’s procurement team to help them compete during LLA’s tendering process.
During a day of workshops and presentations, attendees will have the opportunity to:
• Gain an understanding of the procurement processes and rules at LLA
• Understand our tender documents better
• See our evaluation model in action and gain insight on common mistakes
• Receive top tips for tendering and how to improve your bids
• Attend a networking lunch
The tendering event is just one of the ways LLA supports local businesses. As the airport celebrates its 80th anniversary in 2018, it will be publishing a new Responsible Business Strategy which will set out its vision for the next five years, ensuring the airport makes a positive contribution in every area of its work.
LLA’s £160 million redevelopment project will further boost its contribution to the local economy. Independent analysis has shown that the transformation will increase LLA’s economic contribution to the local economy by £1 billion per year by 2030, creating 10,500 new jobs while indirectly supporting 37,700.